At Zeliff | Watson, we understand that no two cases or defenses will be the same. Therefore, we determine our fees on a case-by-case basis. We will be upfront with you and will respect your budget when it comes to discussing payment arrangements for your defense. However, if you are "price shopping," we encourage you to keep shopping. Experience has shown that if the cost is the single biggest factor in your attorney search and you are looking for the "lowest bidder," then we are probably not your firm. You will undoubtedly find cheaper lawyers if that is what you are looking for.
Factors we consider in pricing include:
- the complexity of the legal issues in your case
- the time expected to prepare your case initially, for negotiations, and trial if necessary
- other investigative or case-based expenses
The unmatched level of service you will receive as a Zeliff | Watson client includes:
- both personal email and cell phone access to both Mr. Watson and Mr. Zeliff (this includes nights and weekends on an emergent basis)
- a paralegal assigned to your case who is the second set of eyes and ears, available to speak with you anytime during the week, and who has learned your case's unique situation
- unmatched commitment to defending your case and getting the best possible outcome, regardless of how long it takes
- 30+ years of combined criminal defense experience, and knowing you have an actual team behind your case (For example, in 2015, Mr. Watson attended court for Mr. Zeliff where his client was facing a 12-month license suspension. While the original plan was for Mr. Watson to simply get a new court date for the client (which is very common), after hearing the facts and speaking to the client, Mr. Watson conducted the hearing, filed a brief on the case, and WON. Client's license was NEVER suspended- not even for a day.) (In 2015, Mr. Zeliff helped Mr. Watson twice in the City of Atlanta Municipal Court to simply get new court dates, however, in going the extra mile, Mr. Zeliff was able to study the cases and achieve REDUCED charges in BOTH cases and get the offer in writing. Of course, this made closing the deal and having clients' charges dismissed painlessly.)
- a network of both legal and investigative/expert personnel at your attorneys' disposal, from former law enforcement experts to licensed psychologists and substance abuse treatment providers
- in-person, one-on-one consultations to discuss important matters in your case, not just the first "sell" that most firms provide
Under certain circumstances, we will accommodate payment plans at Zeliff | Watson, which allow you to have one of our skilled attorneys on your case while enabling you to pay your fee over time. At your consultation, Mr. Zeliff and Mr. Watson will discuss the terms of the proposed payment plans. We also accept all major credit cards, including American Express, and allow for convenient auto-draft arrangements.
At Zeliff | Watson, we do accept select civil lawsuit matters and will either use an hourly billing structure or a contingency fee. Contract disputes, business matters, and the like, will usually be billed hourly by our Attorney Gina Lindekugel. Accident and injury cases are typically performed on a contingency fee basis, meaning we would only be paid out of proceeds from the party or parties we sue on your behalf- usually an insurance company. All of our agreements are discussed beforehand and put in writing; we are not fly-by-night attorneys. We will take every reasonable step to ensure you are treated fairly and honestly. Contact us and ask to speak to Mr. Watson about your accident or injury case; we are available 24/7.
When choosing who will stand between you and the State, remember, you get what you pay for. After speaking with our attorneys at your consultation, we are confident that you will see why thousands of clients have put their faith and trust in our abilities. When you hire Zeliff | Watson, you not only have an attorney but a team. You have our number, our email, our team's contact information, and certainly our commitment to our case.