Why Hire Us
Reasons to Hire Our Firm
Are you presently searching for an aggressive attorney to defend you against criminal charges in Cumming or Forsyth County? When you come to Zeliff | Watson, you have found exactly what you are looking for. Our criminal lawyers are 100% dedicated to the field of criminal defense and upholding the rights of the criminally accused throughout every phase of the criminal process.
Whether you're facing charges for DUI, a drug crime, or a more serious crime such as murder, you're going to want the strongest defense team you can find because Georgia is known for having harsh penalties, especially when it comes to drug-related charges.
In the face of incarceration, hefty fines, driver's license suspension, community service, victim restitution, mandatory sex offender registration, the possible loss of your parental rights and a criminal conviction, you cannot afford to trust your freedom and your future to a public defender who is fresh out of law school or too overburdened to provide you with an adequate defense.
Just a few reasons why Zeliff | Watson should be your first choice:
- Attorney Peter Zeliff is included in Georgia's selection of Rising Stars℠, which is limited to no more than 2.5% of Georgia's lawyers.
- Attorney Zeliff has over 25 years of experience in criminal law.
- Peter Zeliff has a formidable reputation for being one of Georgia's premier DUI attorneys.
- Attorney Zeliff's legal career began in the DeKalb County Public Defender's Office.
- Attorney Zeliff and Evan Watson are both graduates of the GACDL's Bill Daniels Trial Advocacy Program.
- Attorney Zeliff has a 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating.
- Attorney Watson is the vice president of the Forsyth County Criminal Defense Bar.
- In 2012, attorney Zeliff won six jury trials and three bench trials in criminal defense and DUI cases.
- Evan Watson is a proud member of the National College of DUI Defense.
Committed to Defending the Rights of the Criminally Accused
At Zeliff | Watson, we are passionate about upholding the rights of the criminally accused in Georgia. We have seen first-hand the effects of false and coerced confessions and wrongful convictions and how they can be devastating to an individual's life. Whether you are innocent or you made a mistake, you need the best legal representation possible to defend your freedom and your rights.
No matter what types of charges you face, we cannot stress enough how having a skilled defense attorney can make all the difference in the outcome of your case, and we're here to be your greatest advocate during this difficult time in your life. Entirely devoted to turning things around in your favor, we will work tirelessly to achieve the favorable case results that you desire.
Are you facing DUI or other criminal charges in Cumming?
Don't hesitate to contact Zeliff | Watson to arrange a confidential case evaluation.
Meet Our AttorneysWorking Justice for You
“Evan is the lawyer you need!”- Ruben Aguilera
“If you need and want justice for a crime that you have been accused of, then Peter Zeliff is the attorney for you.”- Crystal B.
“Hands down the best defense lawyer around!”- Whitney
Get the Defense
Fill out the form below to request your free case evaluation and one of our team members will reach out to gather more information. Please feel free to call us at 770-676-1340.