Drug Crime Defense Lawyer
Forsyth County Drug Crimes
There are many different types of drugs in our society and countless laws and penalties associated with them. The specifics of the crime, the type of and quantity of drugs involved and your past record play a large part in determining the penalties that you face if convicted of a drug crime.
Specific drug crimes in our state include, but are not limited to:
- Possession with the intent to sell
- Driving under the influence of drugs
You may be charged with either a misdemeanor or felony which could result in imprisonment for many years, large fines and possible probation or community service. The federal government may also become involved in an investigation into your activities which could potentially result in even harsher penalties.
Take immediate action, if you are being questioned in any way or were arrested for a drug crime, by choosing a dedicated criminal defense attorney from Zeliff | Watson. We will begin working on a criminal defense strategy that is specifically designed to produce the best outcome possible for your individual case.
Call (770) 676-1340 today to learn more about how our criminal attorneys in Forsyth can defend your drug crimes case.
Why Choose Our Firm?
- For over 25 years, our firm has been fighting hard for the rights of those accused of criminal offenses.
- We have produced great successes for others and would like to offer our services to you.
- We firmly believe that people are innocent until proven guilty and work aggressively in our client's defense.
- Drug crimes can be defended against in a variety of ways, including challenges to the legality of any search or seizures that brought about your arrest.
- Attorney Zeliff has been voted a "Rising Star" in the area of criminal defense and he and Attorney Watson are both members of the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
- The sooner you contact us to begin working on your defense, the more time we will have to correctly investigate and prepare your case.
Contact a Forsyth drug crime lawyer to learn your legal options if you have been arrested on drug crime charges.
I was fortunate to find an exceptionally honest, professional, and caring lawyer in Peter Zeliff.
I trusted Peter through the entire DUI legal process, even when the end was nowhere in sight, and today we claimed victory!
If anyone has any problem big or small, I would strongly urge you to put your trust in Mr. Watson.
Evan made it as easy and less stressful as possible for me. I would highly recommend him for a DUI case.
Anyone who is in need of a lawyer, I promise you will be as amazed as me if you choose Evan Watson.
Mr. Watson’s dedication to his clients, experience, and personality truly set him apart from every other lawyer.